*mother came to stay *mother was angel and did lots of housework *toby suddenly got super-cute *took toby into our bed and discovered we a) didnt squash him b) he took up all the bed but c) we all slept *better* - not to say the best sleep we have ever had, but better than what was going on before. *discovered that the evening still exists, that the world is still there after you have a baby, that i'm a size 14 (not too bad - and its all on the hips, thighs and bust anyway - so very monroe. or at least monroe with stretchmarks, c'est la vie) *toby is now trying really hard to take in the world *toby is being a lot less sick thanks to medicated formula and being a bit older and bigger *despite being the average baldy (or blonde downy) baby to everyone else he makes my heart melt at least 90% of the time now. the other 10% is usually spent asking him why is crying. *i havent had much time to scrap (you dont say) but we have taken loads of pictures and im spending this afternoon sorting out my supplies in their new room/storage, as my lovely lovely friend Debs is coming to take Toby out for us for an hour or two. *a baby, in your bed or not, is excellent contraception. *i'm very very excited by going to scrapcamp and cant wait to put down my deposit in a week or so!